I was relatively quiet in the past weeks, I didn’t post as frequently as I usually do. The main reason is that I was working on the content for a trading workshop. Many people close to me were asking me questions about trading and investing, like why would one do it, where to start and how to do it successfully. Instead of giving them brief answers to their questions I decided I’ll do it properly.
There was no other way than to post a bit less, there’s just no such thing as successful multitasking in my opinion. So in the past weeks I worked on putting all my knowledge and past experience together with a goal to educate future traders and investors. I prepared a massive slide pack full of theory accompanied by detailed examples and quotes where we dive deep into the following topics.
- Why we must invest in the markets and getting to know the 8th wonder of the world.
- When is the time to become a full time trader/investor?
- Getting to know the important aspects of technical analysis. It does not predict the future, but it’s very efficient when you know how to use it properly.
- What are the relevant fundamentals and how to read them?
- Risk management is job #1 of a trader. Don’t underestimate it!
- Can you manage your emotions? Psychology is key!
- A sample of charts annotated in detail to wrap up everything we covered so far.
- A set of rules to get you going on your own.
- And we finish with a practical session. Based on the attained knowledge we pick our best idea, we discuss it in front of everyone and learn from each other.
So I organized a 2 day closed group workshop, invited a few of my close friends with a different experience in trading and investing. It was great to hear their feedback and it couldn’t have been better. Please read their comments below.
I would like to use this opportunity to thank them all for their time, flying to Slovenia from all over the world and I wish them all the best in the markets in the future.
Are you interested in attending one of the future events? Please get in touch!